Accidents and illness can have a dramatic and sometimes life changing impact on the person affected and those close to them. Here at Raleys, we appreciate the huge impact that personal injury can have on the lives of those involved.
We know that many of those injured will be unsure whether they are able to make a claim and worried about the potential cost of doing so.
At Raleys, our friendly legal specialists will deal with your concerns in a sensitive and sympathetic way.
- We will do everything we can to make the process of pursuing a claim as clear, simple and stress free as possible.
- We will provide quality legal advice with a friendly and efficient service.
- We will fight to ensure that you receive the compensation you need to enable you to re-build your life.
- Where your claim is pursued on a “No Win No Fee” basis, you will receive 100% of the compensation paid.
- We NEVER act for the defendant. We only ever represent Claimants.
A selection of the services we offer
- Road traffic accidents
- Fatal accident/injury claims
- Incidents involving children
- Criminal injuries
- Workplace accidents
- Work related illness
- Accidents in public places
- Accidents in private premises
- Holiday accidents - at home and abroad
- Pavement trips/slips
- Injuries caused by animals
- Injuries caused by faulty products
- Injuries caused by inadequate services
- Sports injury claims
To find out quickly if you have a claim, contact us for a FREE consultation.
The Government are introducing massive changes to the way claims for personal injury are funded and handled.
The changes apply to claims by those injured at work, who develop or die from an illness at work and who are victims of medical negligence.
These changes may reduce the amount of your compensation.
Some firms will now take their fees from your damages. Raleys will NOT. We are committed to maximising your damages.
Call: 01226 603 128
- 19th January 2015
Specialist criminal injuries lawyer Christina May welcomes new guidance proposing to give victims of crime advance warning if they are likely to face questions relating to their personal lives. Read more »
- 7th November 2014
We have recently recovered damages on behalf of an underground worker at a local colliery. Read more »
- 31st October 2014
Raleys have successfully recovered compensation for a keen cyclist who was injured after falling from his bike due to striking a substantial pothole. Read more »