Wills, trust and probate
There when you need us…
At Raleys we are specialists in both non-contentious and contentious probate.
Non-contentious probate refers to areas of work where there is no dispute. If there is a disagreement about how the affairs of someone should be dealt with, then this is contentious probate.
You can find out more about both of these services by clicking on the links on the right.
"Thank you very much for splendid help and advice in making our wills. We wish to extend our pleasure in conducting this business with your company. We will in future look upon Raleys as our solicitors in any other legal requirements."
John and Pauline Wood, Pontefract
Our experienced Wills and Probate team can help with the following:
- Making a will
- Giving power of attorney
- Dealing with the affairs of someone who has passed away
- Dealing with the affairs of someone who is no longer able to do so themselves
- Setting up a trust – either for someone with special needs or to save tax
- Planning for residential care
- Challenging a will
- Challenging how the affairs of someone who has passed away are being dealt with
- Financial abuse of the elderly
Contact us now on 01226 211 111 for a chat about your options.
- 25th January 2013
Raleys recently took part in Will Aid and we are delighted to announce that we have raised £1,320 for the nine Will Aid charities. Read more »
- 17th July 2012
This November Raleys Solicitors will be supporting Will Aid Month. Read more »
- 29th February 2012
Although a lot of attention is given to physical abuse or neglect of care, the misappropriation of funds or property from vulnerable people is becoming increasingly common. Read more »